- 8 frozen breaded chicken breast strips
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 4 spinach tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Bake chicken as directed on package. Meanwhile, mix mayo and hot pepper sauce until well blended.
- Place lettuce down center of tortillas; top with chicken, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Drizzle with mayo mixture; roll up.
From Kraft: Food & Family Magazine
Gray: This was an easy and delicious recipe. We got this booklet in the mail a couple of years back, and hung onto it, but going through it now, this was the only thing we found that we were excited about. This was super fast to make, and it turned out well, with just a little kick, without being overwhelming.
Katie: This was a great recipe! We actually found the spinach and herb tortillas at our regular supermarket in the Hispanic section, and while we ended up with chicken that wasn’t what we meant to get, it was delicious in the wrap! This is a make again, especially if we don’t have a lot of time.